WHen it came to designing the back cover, it was quite simple to create because I wanted it to be very similar to the front cover for consistency. I therefore useds the same colour schemes etc. here it is:
I decided to use characters from the book on the back cover to give the viewer insight into what characters will be in the story. I chose this typeface because it is thick and bulky allowing for easy read and it also fits into the whole theme quite well. I decided it should be white so that it stood out more and was readable. The only things I would have improved in this is the design of the characters. Some of them are cut off the side and I think that more characters could have been added at the expense of changing the size of the text slightly.

No comments:
Post a Comment